Tuesday 26 April 2011

Dial it down

Well after my weekend of debauchery I amazed myself with a fantastic 6k run, then I ran the next day too a full4.2 km...I was on a roooollllll.  Then the next day happened and all hell broke loose. First, the muscles in my legs did some serious protesting..they even went on a strike. As a result I have been limping around for 2 days, creeping in an out of the car, gingerly edging up staircases and generally moving like a old school hockey player who's out of Bengay.....then the stomach flu hit last night and along with it a fever of 38.2c. Not deathly but enough to scare me off anything physical for the next few days. My body deserves a break and has sent me a message. Luckily I have the stomach flu because with 0 activity brings a much stricter diet.



I'll be back at it by Friday though, rest up, heal up and hopefully return with little or no regression.

1 comment:

  1. It's miserably rainy out there anyways. Hope you feel better soon.
    Lorelei

    ReplyDelete