Tuesday 6 September 2011

huh....surprised myself

The month of August was an exceptional month for my weight loss journey. I successfully navigated the summer vacation by allowing myself a break away from the Weight Watchers life style change for two weeks. I successfully lost the 2 pounds I gained from that breach, lose another 2 pounds and managed to endure the worst "Plateau" since I began this process. I had basically been at a 30 pound weight loss for the entire summer. August, something clicked. Maybe it was the cooler mornings or the back to routine but I was able to shed a whopping 4 pounds this month! Takes a bow.  I know there are diets out there that will make you shed 10 pounds in a month or 30 pounds in 60 days...eat baby food, don't eat carbs, shovel in the cabbage but don't touch a grain of sugar. I have never ever considered any diet that restricted my carb or sugar intake to 0. Carbs and sugar are what make my world go 'round. That means though that I have to be more patient with a slower weight loss and be very ok with that. As long as it is coming off i'll be ok with however long it takes.

No comments:

Post a Comment