Tuesday 3 May 2011

Transformations

Dear Reader,
I will "pimp" my blog and add photos in the days to come. It is a matter of reorganizing and finding time to invest in the process...but I promise I will rework the look of this blog!!

My blog should look as good as I have been feeling lately. Here is just a short list of how my life is better since losing about half of the weight I intend to lose:

- I am fitting into my skinny wardrobe
- I no longer pant when I play with my son, climb stairs, lug the groceries in from the car. Simple tasks no longer exhaust me!
- I am starting to see what the real me looks like under all of this lovely upholstering that I have been carrying for years. I really AM big-Boned!! hahaha
- All my joints ache less even after running.
- I am more confident.
- I am more relaxed
- I am more often in a good mood
- I am proud of myself for reaching goals I never thought possible and being driven by that success to reach further still.

I am not where I need to be yet, I am not where I want to be yet...yes they are different goals. I NEED to lose another 20 pounds to within a weight  that would ward off health issues related to weight. I want to lose another 35 pounds to be at the weight I would consider my absolute perfect size. 35 pounds would put me in the realm where i would really be transformed. I wouldn't even recognize myself if I were down another 35 pounds. The thought even scares me a bit...would that be too much of a transformation away from the person I have grown into, built a personality around? Can I even do it?  At this point it seems ridiculous considering that despite my best efforts I have been staying at or even gaining ounces over the last week. Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment