Tuesday 29 March 2011

Dedication...Own It!

I have never been a diary writer so this ought to be interesting...

I have been 39 for 42 days as of today March 29 2011. Only 310 days of my 30ties left and in some ways this is a relief. So much has happened in 10 years, my entire life condensed into a decade. My career as a designer, the "relationship", the journey through trying to conceive and eventually motherhood... knocking checks off my life list each year. I'm exhausted.

Dedication, stamina, ownership, reality... I don't want a blog specifically on my efforts in trying to lose weight because I think that would end in tears. Instead I will blog about my life and in that I will have to talk about my trials and tribulations including the diet, the running, the failures and triumphs that come along with a change in lifestyle.

39...it is the number that has inspired me to lose weight, not the number on scale. If I take control, be dedicated to the plans I have set and own up to the fact that I struggle daily with food then maybe I will finally get to where I want to be.

6 comments:

  1. I know you can do it Sarah...

    Your Big Bro
    Matthew

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!!!! First post, first comment, this is going places hahaah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Book mark this page Mr Awesome, you want to keep tabs on this progress :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My hat goes off to you Sarah! Good luck and I'll be following your progess as the weeks pass. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Nancy, I hope I can but today's run/stagger...I duuno!

    ReplyDelete